Monday, September 27, 2010

Mystery Monday ~ Who were Anne and Ada?

The photo below is from an old photo  Album belonging to my dad, Ronald Eric Sivinski ( Hirst). I know from what my dad has written on the back of the photo that the two ladies standing next to him are Anne on the left and Ada on the right. Anne and Ada are the daughters of older lady that dad  referred to as "Aunt Della". Dad had told me Aunt Della was not really his Aunt ,but someone who had cared for him when he was young. The photo was taken around 1943 in Canada, most likely in Thunder Bay.


What I would love to know is who were Anne and Ada and Aunt Della ? Is there a family connection? I can't help notice that the three of them look like they could be related to each other, yet my dad was adopted and far as I know never had contact with any of his birth family. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part, either way I would love to know more about the mystery women in this photo.

1 comment:

  1. I have a love / hate relationship with mystery photos. Good luck on your quest!

    ReplyDelete