Saturday, March 19, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award


Thank you to Nancy from  My Ancestors and Me,  Yvonne from The Mashburn Collection  and Margel from  2338 W Washington Blvd  and Leslie Ann from Lost Family Treasures  for honoring my blog with the One Lovely Blog Award. I'm honored and touched to receive this award 4 times.
             
             Here are the rules for accepting the award:
  • Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and their blog link.
  • Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
 It took me longer then I would have liked to come up with the blogs listed below, and I apologize to the 4 wonderful people who awarded me the award, but with work and life being what they are It didn't seem to leave me with  any time left to search for 15 New Blogs, so I have posted 6 that are new to me and deserving of this award. I will post others as I find them :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for stopping by 100 Years in America and honoring me with this award, Tracie. It is much appreciated.

    Lisa
    Smallest Leaf

    ReplyDelete