On This Day ~ March 12,1967

Monday, March 12, 2012

45 years ago today we lost you, in a blink of an eye you were gone from our lives. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you or feel you standing beside me or hear you say "Have I told you lately that I love you". I only had you in my life for 10 short years, but you taught me so much, what a gift you had to make everyone whose life you touched feel special and loved. I miss your laugh mom, your crazy sense of humor, you could always make a bad day into a bright one. Your bedtime stories and songs have been passed down to your Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren, I have shared every memory I have of you with them so they would know what a beautiful loving Grandmother they have. I love you and Miss you.

4 comments:

tony said...

A Beautiful Tribute.

TICKLEBEAR said...

She must be smiling now,
to be remembered so fondly.
:)~
HUGZ

Tray said...

Thank you Tony and TB... I was truly very Blessed to have had her in my life.

Gini said...

Tracie, beautiful post and tribute to your mom . . . your words touched me and ones I can identify with so well.

Post a Comment

Blog contents © ~Spirits Of The Old~ 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.