Sepia Saturday~ Going Out

Saturday, March 24, 2012

 At the Train Station in 1937

Aunt Joan, Nana, and my mom, taken about 1937. 
 I believe the photo on the left is at the Neustadt Train station in Canada. My Mom and Aunt would have been arriving there to spend the summer with Mr. and Mrs. Griffth their sponsor family. This was a summer trip that was provided through a program to children in their home town. My Mom and Aunt would make this trip for several summers always staying with the Griffth Family.


Outside the Neustadt Hotel with Mrs. Griffth.




 

2 comments:

Wibbo said...

I love your Nana's outfit in the first photo - she looks so smart in her hat (what a terrific shape!) and pearls.

Little Nell said...

She looks like a lady who knew how to dress smartly!

Post a Comment

Blog contents © ~Spirits Of The Old~ 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.