Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's My 2nd Blogiversary !


It is hard to believe how fast 2 years has gone by, even harder to believe I'm still blogging! But here I Am 2 years and 140 posts later and still loving it. This time last year I posted how my family tree had grown from 65 names to 592, today I have 1059, the earliest date being 1641 the birth of my 9th Great Grandfather Thomas Byres. Last month I had a visit from a Second Cousin who I had never  known about until I started my blog, he made the trip from Canada to the States to meet me and we had a great time discovering just how many things we had in common, I felt as if I had known both Ron and June all my life. I look forward to another year of finding family and sharing and connecting with more Fellow Bloggers who have been so helpful to me in my journey. Thank you each and everyone of you.


8 comments:

  1. Congrats! Keep going and the family will keep growing, dead or alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary and congratulations on achieving this mile marker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary!! And here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary! That's a yummy looking cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and here’s to many more. We especially enjoy your contributions to Sepia Saturday.

    ReplyDelete