Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sentimental Sunday~ Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day Daddy! This is the first fathers day that I have not been able to call you and tell you just how much you are loved, the first fathers day I'm not able to look into your big Loving brown eyes and thank you for all you have done for me through the years or pick out a card for you, so you could call me when it arrived and tell me it made you cry and laugh and that you loved me so much too. In these 10 months since we lost you there is not one single day that I don't think of you, thank God for giving you to me as a dad, I know  he gave me the very best. I love you and miss you so much Dad.

P.S. Hey dad what about them Kings!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased someone is happy about the Kings! Wish your Dad could have seen it from the stands (or sofa).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have waited and cheered together for the Kings since their start, though it was not the same without Dad, I know dad was watching from the best seat in the house :)

    ReplyDelete