Wordless Wednesday~ Which George Smith is this?

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

George Smith
The only information I have about the photo is written on the Back " George Smith", for some this would be all the information they need to figure out who the person in the photo is. My problem is that I have 2 George Smiths, both are my Great Grand Uncles. My Great Great Grandmother Mary Imlah married Cummin Smith, and her daughter, my Great Grandmother Mary Bella married James Smith. James Smith had a brother George born 1864, My Great Great Grandmother had a son named George born 1883. So which George is this?? I tend to think it is George Smith who was born in 1864 from the style of his clothing~ but I would love any input from those who are better at dating old photographs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © ~Spirits Of The Old~ 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.