Wedding Wednesday~ Ronald N. Masters

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

This is a photo of my mom's cousin, Ronald Norman Masters and his wife Angie, this information is all that is written on the  back of the photo, If I had to guess I would say it was probably about 1956 or 1957. I only remember meeting Ronnie once when I was about 5 years old when we were living in Glendale California which would have been 1962, 2 years later Ronnie's mom ( my great Aunt) died and 3 years after her death my mother died, after that the family drifted apart and lost touch with each other completely. My hopes in posting this today is that someone in the family will see it and contact me.

2 comments:

Gloria Masters said...

Hello,
My name is Gloria Masters and I am Ronnie's sister. I was just wondering at first if you were Doreen's child? Feel free to email me at roseglo11@gmail.com

Tray said...

Hi Gloria! I'm so very happy you found this post and my blog, yes I am the daughter of Doreen and Dusty :) I'm sitting down and sending and email off to you right now.

Post a Comment

Blog contents © ~Spirits Of The Old~ 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.