Friday’s Faces from the Past~

Friday, January 03, 2014



This photo is from my Great Grandmother, Mary Isabella Watson's Album, If I had to put a date to it I would guess it would be sometime in the 1880's?, there is no writing on the back but I think he may be someone in the Smith family ( Mary Watson was married James Fenton Smith) the mystery man has some of the same facial features as my Great Grandfather James Fenton and Annie his sister. notably the thick chin and nose. My Great Grandfather had 2 brothers who were still alive in 1880 ( Robert died in 1869) so could this be a photo of George 1864-1946 or John 1865- ?. The Picture was taken in Turriff, Aberdeenshire,Scotland. I would love to hear from anyone who knows the identity of today's Faces From The Past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © ~Spirits Of The Old~ 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.